Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Starting up again

Alright, after 7 months of a blog break I have decided to start blogging again. The kids have done so much this summer and I have missed blogging about it. I feel like I don't have anytime but I can squeeze in a few minutes to post a little.

This kiddos are leaving tomorrow for Labor Day weekend with Justin and his family. They are going to T Birds families cabin in Idaho. It will be nice to have a free weekend to work extra hours but at the same time it's sad. The past 2 years I have gone to the cabin. I miss the boys.

Im pretty sure that Justin is going to ask me to make the blog private so if you would like an invite to the kiddos blog please leave your e-mail.

18 comments:

Melanie said...

I would love to be able to check on you - Candice keeps me updated a little - hope you are well. My email is: 4themrs@gmail.com

Fox Family said...

jforfo@msn.com

the mercado's said...

erinkmercado@gmail.com

welcome back!

lins.e said...

bout time

ian.thomas.barker@gmail.com

Autumn Johnson said...

autumnlj@gmail.com :)

Chrys said...

OF COURSE WE LIKE TO SEE WHAT'S UP. We've missed your blog. chrys@infowest.com

Reynolds Family said...

I would love to stay in contact. It was great to see Justim and the kids at the reunion, they were adorable running around!

Me said...

sign me up. sadie.fowers@gmail

marci helen said...

gosh, you are such a busy lady! we miss seeing you from time to time on sundays. come around more why don't ya!?!

marci.doodlebug@gmail.com

TBird and Mikelle said...

pick me mikacker82@hotmail.com

Natti said...

nattilee7@hotmail.com good to see you back in the blogging world.

Whitney and Camron Allen said...

add me: heyitsbarks@yahoo.com

Amber Lee said...

ams325@gmail.com

~..kass..~ said...

kassylee_stuart2@Hotmail.com

Courtney said...

lullabye18155@yahoo.com

Nicole said...

nicole.drew@skywest.com. Thanks! Oh and I need your address!! I'm getting married :)

Candice Warby said...

please count me in. thewarbys@gmail.com

About the Cheeks said...

I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Justin's cousin, my mom is Sharon Howard Tippetts. I like to look at your blog. My e-mail is catecheek@yahoo.com, oh, and my name is Catherine Cheek :0)