Sunday, October 19, 2008

The BIG 2-4!!

Yes, It has come and gone. I am FINALLY 24! It feels no different from the day before when I was 23. I ended up working on my birthday. I now work at the Pizza Factory for those of you who don't know. A Friday night is just too good to pass up on, right? I originally brought my camera so I could take pictures throughout the day but I forgot until Tanya and I were about to close up for the night.


I had so much fun. I literally greeted my tables like this...."Hi, I'm Vicki. I'm going to be taking care of you tonight. It's my birthday, so Happy Birthday to me." It totally worked. I had people leaving birthday notes and one lady gave me $25 and a hug. She was so sweet. She reminded me a lot of Granny. It was a sweet night. Mom, Sis, Phil, Justin and the kids came in to eat while I served them. Justin also took Tyden bowling. He just loves it. We did a little birthday cake and they sang. It was nice.


I wore a little poofy thing in my hair and we just had a blast the whole night. Tanya and I were closing the restaurant so basically we took forever. We decided to go to the lanes and mess around and take some pictures. She wanted it to seem like I had fun on my birthday. We ended up bowling next to these guys that I swear are in EVERY night. It really was a great birthday.


PS. I ended up making $150 that night. SWEET!

Beauties

Ruben and I, By the time I remembered the camera he was the only one in the kitchen

Mitch, Vicki, LaTanya

These girls were all dressed up cute. Ah, High School days

Our bowling buddies

This is LaTanya dancing. I love it because she thought I was taking a pic. HAHAHA.

6 comments:

Kelli J. said...

Happy Freakin' Birthday!!! 24 - You are still a baby, but I remember I HATED that one. I just felt way too close to 30! Now that I know you work at the Pizza Factory we will have to stop by. We love that place, but up until now couldn't stand going because their service sucks!...and it wasn't just a bad night....repeat experience with bad service!

PS - hope that doesn't offend you!!!

katrinaL said...

good for you! You are too cute :)
And my gosh, I would get so FAT working there that food is soooooooooooo good!

lins.e said...

who works on there birthday AND when did you start working there? I feel so lost in this family..... WEll happy happy birthday honey!!!! you are a crazy woman!!

Whitney and Camron Allen said...

Happy late birthday. Sorry I was up trying to kill a deer on your bday but it looks like you had fun! Can't believe Cam is almost 24 too!!! WOW!!! You guys are old! Jk love ya

Me said...

I suck. I saw this on the calendar the other day and thought to myself. I should call her on her bday. I guess i missed it. Happy b-day. I'll come visit you at work some day.

marci helen said...

happy 24th birthday!! mom built you a cake just in case you came by on sunday...but ya didn't :(
we'll celebrate soon!